body car the best

Sexyness of the day! 7-29-12

Charger R/T, Hemi, beautiful rims, spoiler.
Check out this beauty! A 2009 Dodge Charger R/T. Complete with Hemi, a spoiler, and, I think, 19" aftermarket chrome rims. Gorgeous.
THINGS I LIKE ABOUT THIS CAR:
1)It's flawless. It is obvious that this car is somebody's baby.
2)I like the paint, simple silver. Very Charger-esque.
3)I like the custom chrome grill, nice accent. Doesn't look good on many cars, but on this Charger it is perfect.
4)It's an R/T!
5)It's got a Hemi!
6)The rims are sick. Especially with this paint.

THE STORY: I was headed with my family to see my Aunt buttons, who is sick and in the Halifax medical Center, an elaborately constructed hospital with several buildings all painted a shade of brown something between wet white beach sand, and the bark of an old and weathered palm tree. Easy to get lost in, I assure you. On the way there, my family stopped and got some things to snack on at a random and stereotypically run down Save-A-Lot. We wandered the aisles looking for something to snack on, eventually deciding on protein bars and some chocolate milk. A surprisingly good meal, I must admit. We walked out, and there it was, glistening with power, calling my name, this Charger R/T. I stopped and took pictures until i thought I had covered every square inch of the car twice. (I deleted most of these, and posted the best of the rest.)

Sexyness rating: 7/10


Flawless. Wonderful view of the rims, er um I mean car..






Another view of this great car.
It's an R/T!
And It has a Hemi!
Rims rims rims rims rims rims
1 comment: